Making pancakes is for some mums practically impossible. Life is too short. If you are rubbish at it, then just buy a ready made kit. But bear in mind, some people still manage to weld these to the bottom of the frying pan.
Basic Pancake Recipe
100g white flour
1. Mix ingredients by adding flour to bowl, followed by egg, then mixing in milk and finally stirring in the water.
2. Grease the bottom of the frying pan by heating a tea spoon of oil.
3. When pan is hot, pour in a small amount of batter.
4. Cook for less than 60 seconds making sure it isn’t grafted to the bottom of the pan.
5. Flip the pancake or turn over with a spatula.
6. Cook the other side for 10-15 seconds.
8. Job done.