Bristol Blog and News in St Jude'sBristol News

Abandoned Buildings Bristol – Globe House – St Jude’s

On the corner of Eugene Street and Vestry Lane, long abandoned building Globe House in St Jude’s, now towers over the rear space which is now a dilapidated car park.

Strewn with drugs paraphernalia and piles of mess, the building has been the frequent subject of unsuccessful planning applications.

The forthcoming Frome Gateway development, could finally see the site redeveloped.

Globe House is the original site of Eastabrook and Sons Globe Steam Joinery Works. It was built in the late 1800s – around 1880 – as part of an expansion by the business.

Direct Link:

More Bristol News from Chopsy Bristol

For Theatre News: